Theoretically, the Activation Lock in any iDevice is designed in a way that it has to be removed using the Apple ID & password of the original owner.
However, in case you bought the device used and cannot get in touch with the previous owner, you will need to find alternate ways to unlock the activation lock by yourself.
iCloud Unlock Deluxe is a popular tool that claims to help you in this regard. But does it work? Read on to learn the details.
Part 1. iCloud Unlock Deluxe Free Download & Review
iCloud Unlock Deluxe is a tool designed to help users remove activation lock without the original owner’s iCloud account or password. It is a popular software based on a few simple and straightforward steps that you can use to enable access to your iPhone even if you forgot the Activation Lock password.
1About iCloud Unlock Deluxe.zip “Free Download”
You may wonder if iCloud Unlock Deluxe is real when finding that it’s very difficult to download. The short answer is yes.
iCloud Unlock Deluxe claims to be a free tool. However, it is virtually impossible to download this software for free because it is not available anywhere on the internet. Here are some things you should note:
- There is no official website that provides iCloud Unlock Deluxe download link
- Other sites that do offer links are usually malware.
- Some websites charge you to download the software but ultimately offer nothing.
- There are even sites that ask you to complete online surveys in order to access the download page. Those surveys are virtually endless and hence a waste of time.
The only reliable way to download this tool visit this blog. Although they stopped offering the giveaway of iCloud Unlock Deluxe.exe. You can still get this software by simply send an email to the webmaster.
How do we know that? Because this is the only way we’re able to get this software for free.
2Our Review – iCloud Unlock Deluxe Doesn’t Work
We acquired the software from the above blog and tested it on many of our iPhone devices:
- iPhone 6 (iOS 10.3)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 11.4 )
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.1 )
- iPhone X (iOS 13.7 )
- iPhone 11 (iOS 14.2 )
- iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 14.2 )
From our testing, we have concluded that iCloud Unlock Deluxe simply doesn’t work as it failed to perform the intended task on all of our devices. So, we do not recommend iCloud Unlock Deluxe for unlocking Activation Lock.
3How to Install & Use iCloud Unlock Deluxe
As mentioned above, we have tested numerous iPhone devices with this software. Even though these devices differ from each other, the steps to use iCloud Unlock Deluxe to attempt removing Activation Lock is the same. Here we’ll show you how we used this software for activation repair.
Steps to Install
Step 1. After downloading the tool, right-click on it and select the “Run as Administrator” option. This will open the iCloud Unlock Deluxe setup wizard.
Step 2. On the setup wizard screen, click on the Next button and then mark all the checkboxes. Then click on the Next button to proceed.
Step 3. Now select the location on your hard drive where you want to install the software and then press the Next button.
Step 4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation.
Steps to Use
Step 1. Launch iCloud Unlock Deluxe on your computer.
Step 2. Use the USB wire to connect your iPhone to your PC and then click on the “Connect via USB” option on the software’s interface. This will reboot your connected device. The process will take about 5-7 minutes.
Step 3. Once your iPhone is booted into the DFU mode. Check the software to find out the status of iCloud Lock. If it is shown as Active, then click the “Continue with Unlock Procedure” option.
Step 4. On the next screen, choose “Refresh Serial Number” & “Custom Setup.ipa” options and then continue by clicking on the Install button.
Step 5. Now wait for the process to finish. Unfortunately, iCloud unlock deluxe failed to unlock our devices as following:
After extensively testing the software on a number of different devices, we came to these conclusions:
- iCloud Unlock Deluxe doesn’t work on all of our iPhones (from iPhone 6 to iPhone 12).
- The tool is difficult to download as there is no official download link available and most of the websites providing download links for the software are either malware or scammers.
- The only reliable way to get the tool is to send an email to the webmaster of WipeLock.
- Since iCloud Unlock Deluxe is a free tool, it is recommended that you avoid websites that charge you in order to provide access to its download page.
- As the tool does not work on our devices and fails to do its intended job, it would be a better idea to look for alternate tools that actually work.
Part 2. Alternatives to iCloud Unlock Deluxe That Actually Worked
We spent a lot of time and money to research for the iCloud removals that actually work. Finally, 4 tools worked very well for us.
Although there are some limits when using free ways, it’s also the first choice for most of us. If you are looking for free alternatives, then consider the following options.
#1 iCloud DNS Bypass
iCloud DNS Bypass is an effective method that uses the original activation request of your iPhone to Apple’s server in order to bypass the activation lock via iCloud. It is a great way to avert the Activation Lock mechanism.
This method requires your SIM card to be installed in your iPhone in order to work.
Instructions for You:
Step 1. On your iPhone’s Activation Lock page, use the menu to select your country and language.
Step 2. On the next screen, don’t connect your wireless network instead look for the “i” symbol alongside the Wi-Fi network.
Step 3. Now tap on “i” and use the DNS tab to input a DNS server that will be used to bypass iCloud Activation Lock. Choose the server according to your location:
- USA: 22.214.171.124
- Europe: 126.96.36.199
- Asia: 188.8.131.52
- South America: 184.108.40.206
- Australia and Oceania: 220.127.116.11
Step 4. Once you have entered the DNS server, navigate to the previous interface by tapping the “Back” option. Now tap on your wireless network to connect to it.
Step 5. Next, press “Back”, you will be directed to the success screen as following:
Our Experience with This Way:
This is a good way for most of us to bypass iCloud free. But we found some limitations during our research:
- Only part of functions & limited apps can be used
- It doesn’t always work, we tried several times before bypassing successfully
- If you restart your device, it will be locked again
- It’s not a permanent solution, apple may block this way
#2 Ask the Previous Owner for Help
If it’s a second-hand iPhone and you have access to the previous owner, then don’t hesitate to contact him/her to unlock your device.
Instructions for You:
Step 1. Find and contact the previous owner of the device and let him know that you want to remove the Activation Lock from your iPhone.
Here is an email template for you:
I recently bought an Apple device from you but when I try to set it up is asks me for the Apple ID of the previous owner. Before I can set up the device and use it you need to remove this device from your iCloud account.
Fear not – you can do this remotely by following these easy steps:
Step 1. Log into your iCloud account from icloud.com
Step 2. Navigate to the Find My section of the iCloud account page.
Step 3. Click on “All Devices”, and choose the iPhone you sold to me.
Step 4. Then click on the “Remove from Account” option to remove this iPhone from your account. That’s it!
Thank you for your help!
Our Experience with This Way:
- Finding and contacting the previous owner may be difficult or time-consuming.
- You have nothing to do if the previous owner of the device won’t offer help.
In our research, there were two paid ways that actually unlocked our devices. They are:
AppleiPhoneUnlock is one of the top iCloud unlocking solutions available on the market. It is an online service that requires only the IMEI of your device and unlocks it remotely. After offering them your IMEI, you need do nothing but kindly wait.
We tested this service with our iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X and iPhone 12. While it is relatively costly, it finally unlocked our devices safely & permanently.
Our Experience with This Service
- They unlocked our devices permanently. Even after updating, resetting, restarting our devices, they’re still unlocked.
- This service doesn’t void the warranty, our iPhone 12 is still in warranty.
- We simply provided the IMEI number and wait. Their experts took care of the rest.
- They unlocked all of our tested devices
- Here is the delivery time:
- We enabled the FastTrack (an option available on the order page that can speed up the unlock process) option for our iPhone 8, iPhone X and iPhone 12. They were unlocked within 6 hours.
- iPhone 7 is a normal service without FastTrack enabled and finally got unlocked in 2 days.
#2 Tenorshare 4MeKey
Tenorshare 4MeKey is a powerful iCloud unlock software that specializes in bypassing iCloud lock for iPhone & iPad. The software has quickly gained popularity among iOS users and has a lot of positive reviews.
We only tested this on our iPhone 6 because this way will jailbreak your device. This software fast unlocked our iPhone 6.
Our Experience with This Software
- Bypass iCloud on our iPhone 6 in 24 minutes.
- Will jailbreak first before bypassing iCloud lock
- It’s not a permanent solution. This means after you restart, factory reset or update your device, it will be locked again.
- We can’t use the phone call, cellular functions after unlocking.
iCloud Unlock Deluxe is not a good choice when it comes to unlocking your iCloud locked iPhone. It’s not easy to download as there are no official download links available and even if you manage to get the software, there is no guarantee that it will work for you as it failed to work on majority of the devices that we tested.
So, it is recommended that you look for alternative ways to bypass the Activation Lock. AppleiPhoneUnlock is a reliable solution. This online service is not free but it gets the job done. It is safe and also comes with a money-back guarantee, making it ideal for anyone looking to re-access their iOS device.