Getting a second-hand iPhone/iPad but find it’s locked to iCloud lock? It’s never a good situation to be in. And if you think you can’t do anything to your device, we’re here to bring you the good news.
The chances are you’ve tried a lot of iCloud bypass tools but had no luck. Finding an effective iCloud bypass tool that gets the job done is difficult if you’re not familiar with this.
iFrpfile all in one tool is one of the most popular iCloud bypass tools, if you’re looking for the free download link and an unbiased review, you’re in the right place.
In this post, you can find everything you need to know about iFrpfile all in one tool, so you can get your device unlocked from iCloud lock in no time!
iFrpfile All In One Tool Free Download
It is almost impossible for most people to find the download link for iFrpfile all in one tool. If you search for it on Google, you may find a lot of websites offering a download link.
But nearly all of them are scams.
Some of them will require you to complete a survey, some may ask you to install a browser extension. Once you complete whatever action they required, you get nothing or the tool doesn’t work at all.
To save your time and money, we found the true free download link for iFrpfile all in one tool, feel free to download from here, we’ve already verified its safety on our computers.
Download iFrpfile All In One Tool V2.0
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|iFrpfile all in one v2.0.zip||27.1MB||Free Download|
- Release date: 01.05.2021
- Fix some bugs
- Support login with a new iCloud account
- Release date: 03.02.2021
- Support bypass hello screen (Activation Lock) on iOS 12.5.1 – 14.4.2
- Fix Error 404
- Release date: 23.09.2020
- Support bypass hello screen (Activation Lock) on iOS 14
- Release date: 19.09.2020
- Fix drain battery when bypass hello screen
- Fix stuck at Erase all data when bypass Passcode
- Add block OTA update for ios 13
- Release date: 10.09.2020
- Add bypass hello screen (Activation Lock)
- Release date: 10.09.2020
- Bypass Passcode for iPhone/iPad
iFrpfile All In One Tool In-depth Review
This is a review of iFrpfile all in one tool, we will examine whether this tool works to help you choose the best tool for iCloud bypass. Let’s begin with a description of what this iCloud bypass tool is.
1What Is iFrpfile All In One Tool
iFrpfile All In One Tool (also called FRPFILE AIO) is a free toolkit that is specially designed to help users bypass the security restrictions (passcode, Activation Lock, MDM lock etc.) on iOS devices.
For the most part, it is a solution that is often used to remove iCloud Activation without password. Other than the fact that you may have some difficulties finding the trustworthy download link, iFrpfile All In
One Tool is much straightforward to use.
Note that to be able to use this tool, you’ll have to jailbreak your device first.
- Bypass Activation Lock without Apple ID or password
- Bypass passcode on a disabled iPhone/iPad
- Bypass MDM (mobile device management) lock for iPhone/iPad
- Erase all data without iCloud password
- Difficult to find the download link
- There are a lot of scammers that may contain viruses
- You’ll have to jailbreak your iOS device before using this tool
About the compatibility, iFrpfile All In One tool can only work on a Windows computer (Windows 8/8.1/10).
|Supported iOS Devices||Supported iOS Versions|
|Bypass Hello Screen||iPhone 5s – iPhone X||All iOS versions|
|Bypass Passcode||iPhone 6s – iPhone X||iOS 13 – iOS 14|
3How to Use iFrpfile All In One Tool for iCloud Bypass?
I’m going to show you how to use iFrpfile All in One Tool to bypass iCloud Activation Lock on your iPhone/iPad.
STEP 1Jailbreak Your Device
As discussed before, you’ll need to jailbreak your iOS device prior to bypassing iCloud lock with iFrpfile. To jailbreak, the tool you should use is Checkra1n, and here are the requirements:
- Checkra1n currently works only on Mac. So make sure a Mac computer is available.
- Checkra1n can only jailbreak iPhone & iPad equipped with A5-A11 chips (iPhone 5S to iPhone X).
- Your iOS device must be running on iOS 12 or above versions.
If you meet all the above requirements, just jailbreak your device by following this guide.
STEP 2Bypass iCloud with iFrpfile
After jailbreak your device, follow these steps to bypass iCloud lock:
1. Download, install and open iFrpfile all in one tool on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone or iPad to computer via a USB cable. iFrpfile will automatically detect your device.
3. Next, click the link on the software to register.
4. Then restart iFrpfile, and click on the BYPASS HELLO SCREEN button.
It will start to bypass iCloud lock, once completes, you’ll be able to use your device without Apple ID or password required!
4Our Review – Does It Work?
We tested iFrpfile all in one tool on our devices, here are the results:
- iPhone 6s Plus (iOS 13.4): success
- iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 14.5): failed due to unknown errors
- iPhone X (iOS 13.1): failed due to unknown errors
Although it successfully unlocked our iPhone 6s Plus, there are some functions can’t work:
- Cellular data
- Phone call
My suggestion: it’s worth trying. But you need to make sure you have both a Windows and a Mac computer since Checkra1n only works on Mac while iFrpfile All In One Tool only works on Windows.
iFrpfile All In One Tool Doesn’t Work for You? Try These Alternatives
You may find that iFrpfile all in one iCloud bypass tool doesn’t work, even if you follow all the above steps as carefully as you can. We recommend using one of the following tools to bypass iCloud lock on your iOS devices.
If you want to permanently unlock your iPhone and enjoy all its functions, then AppleiPhoneUnlock will be your first choice.
AppleiPhoneUnlock is an online service that unlocks iCloud Activation Lock on iOS devices based on its IMEI/Serial number. This service allows you to unlock your device without jailbreak.
- Permanently remove iCloud lock without jailbreak
- You need to nothing but offer them your IMEI/Serial number
- Fully bypass: allows you to enjoy all features and functions of your device
- Support all models of iOS devices and all iOS versions
- It’s not free. It starts from $ 28 according to your device
- It will take as long as 5 days to unlock
We used this service a lot and it successfully unlocked all of our iPhones. So we highly recommend this service to you. Here is how to use this service.
Step 1. Visit AppleiPhoneUnlock official website.
Step 2. Enter your IMEI or Serial number. You can find it on the Hello screen.
Step 3. It will automatically detect the model of your device, after this, click on Unlock iCloud!
Step 4. Agree to their terms and make the payment. Then you need to nothing. The team of experts will do the rest for you!
The ordinary delivery time should be within 5 days. If you’re in a hurry, just select the FastTrack service which will enable your device to be unlocked within 24 hours.
IMEIdoctor is also a reliable online service that helps you to remove iCloud Activation Lock.
It’s very similar to AppleiPhoneUnlock:
- Unlock with IMEI/Serial number
- Permanently Unlock
- Fully Unlock
- Support all iOS versions and devices
So what’s the difference between AppleiPhoneUnlock and IMEIdoctor?
After testing both of the services, we found IMEIdoctor performs better on iPad Activation Lock bypass while AppleiPhoneUnlock is good at iPhone unlock.
So, don’t be confused anymore, just determine which service to use according to your device.
Although there is no guarantee that iFrpfile All In One tool will work for your device, it’s still worth trying since it’s totally free to use. You’ll need to jailbreak your device first and some functions won’t work after iCloud bypass.
If you’re looking for a complete solution, then using one of the above services, both of them enable you to get into your iCloud locked devices completely.