Don’t know if Tenorshare 4uKey can work for your locked device? This post will help you to learn it better.
Let’s say you’re looking at these error messages and you can’t access your iPhone or iPad:
- “iPhone is disabled. Try again in 60 minutes.”
- “iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes.”
- “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons.”
- “You can’t sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons.”
- “This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons.”
- “Remote Management. Please enter your credentials.”
There are many ways you or your family members may accidentally lock your smartphone, and if you don’t want that device to turn into an expensive brick you’re going to have to take a lengthy run-around before you can have a usable device again.
You need a solution that’s going to take you no more than an hour – or even minutes at best! Tenorshare 4uKey is one of such solutions. Read on to learn if it’s reliable.
Tenorshare 4uKey Review: Is It Worth Trying?
1What is Tenorshare 4uKey?
Tenorshare 4uKey is a third-party software provided by Tenorshare Co. Ltd., a leading provider of data management software for mobile devices.
In particularly, Tenorshare 4uKey is an iPhone screen, Apple ID, and MDM unlocker that can get you past disabled iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without having to go through iTunes or iCloud. It can unlock all passcodes from 4-digit, 6-digit, alphanumeric, and even Touch ID or Face ID in minutes!
2Is 4uKey Safe?
Yes, it’s safe to use! Tenorshare 4uKey is a verified safe product that doesn’t write anomalous items onto your phone nor read any of your data. It has passed all antivirus and malware checks. It doesn’t come with advertisements or user tracking software.
Tenorshare is a trusted company that pays serious attention to the reputation and reliability of their software and products.
3Is 4uKey Legal?
You have the right to have access to your device and all its data. Since Tenorshare 4uKey does not change anything in your phone (except a factory reset, if you choose that option), using it will not void your warranty.
Any updates necessary will only be downloaded from the official Apple servers.
4Is 4uKey Free?
No. Tenorshare 4uKey Review is legitimate paid software. You will have to pay for a registration code to be able to activate the full version.
Although you may find a crack version of 4uKey, it’s very likely to contain viruses and malware. So keep away from a cracked software.
However, the price for being able to unlock five devices rounds out to a little less than $8 per item, which is a significant saving compared to the hassle of having a useless iPhone or iPad with all your valuable contacts and data.
5Our Review – After Testing 4uKey
We tested Tenorshare 4uKey on our disabled devices, Apple ID locked devices, and MDM locked iPads. And finally found these things you should know:
- It’s very reliable. It has a proven track record of unlocking even the newest versions of iOS with a high rate of success.
- It’s very easy to use. The process goes through a single screen with mainly ‘Next’ options after you connect your device.
- It runs on iOS and Windows. This makes unlocking viable for anyone in the family no matter their preferred platform.
- It’s affordable. As of 2021, the 1-month license is $35.95, while the 1 year license is $39.95. This is still drastically less than many other software or technicians.
- It has excellent customer support and guides on their website.
- Trial Version doesn’t actually unlock anything, it only downloads the software and needs purchase of a license to finish the process.
- Its cheapest license only allows you to install on one PC/Mac and apply it to 5 devices.
- The process of removing Screen Lock without passcode, Touch ID or Face ID also means that your iPhone will try to update to the latest iOS version afterwards. This may actually lose some data.
- Remember your Apple ID and Apple ID password, you will still need these to unlock your phone fully after using Tenorshare 4uKey to bypass the lock screen.
- It can’t bypass Activation Lock.
6What Can Tenorshare 4uKey Do for You?
Apple has great anti-theft security. This makes it difficult for someone to reuse or resell an Apple device.
If you happen to forget your passcodes, then many say that the only thing you can do is to reset your device. But do you really have to?
- What if you do have an old device that is perfectly usable, but it’s just that you have already long forgotten the security details and you want to hand it over to your child or older family member?
- What if it’s formerly a company provided phone that has now been handed over to you, but it’s a hassle having to type in credentials every time in an MDM screen?
- What if you want to change the credentials to a passcode that has meaning to you?
Tenorshare 4uKey is specially designed to help you out from all these situations.
7What is the Best Alternative to Tenorshare 4uKey?
There is Dr.Fone Unlock (iOS) as a popular alternative to Tenorshare 4uKey, from a similarly trustworthy data management company.
It has similarly high rates of success, but with more expensive licensing terms.
Unlike Tenorshare 4uKey which offers 1-month license, Dr.Fone starts with a 1 Year license. The software can be installed only 1 computer, and works on both Mac and Windows systems.
To learn more about this software, read our Dr.Fone Unlock (iOS) review.
8Do I Need iTunes Installed for Unlocking to Work?
Yes. This is important for newer models of iPhones and iPads. Without iTunes installed, your computer won’t recognize your device.
9Will I Lose Data If I Unlock My iPhone?
It depends. Removing the Screen Time Passcode will not erase any data at all.
If you needed to delete Apple ID or remove passcode, the process will force a reset of your device. It’s wise to back up your data before doing this.
There are plenty of purely rational reasons why you might want your iPhone to be unlocked. Tenorshare 4uKey supports you in resolving all the common problems. It is an excellent product that serves a simple and straightforward need.
You could be saving on the time spent trying to get to the nearest Apple service center (which might not be near at all), or paying for a technician to do a simple fix, or from letting what would be would have been a perfectly good machine becoming e-waste.
2 thoughts on “Tenorshare 4uKey Unbiased Review: Is It Safe or Free?”
Do I have to leave or remove the simcard of my Huawei before it go through the process of unlocking?
No need to remove it.